Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cover Me...

A dear blogging friend of mine recently shared the news that her husband has been diagnosed with cancer.  It has been a shock to read of this difficulty that my dear friend is facing.  I told her I would pray for her, and indeed I have been praying for this family ever since I read of the news.  While I was praying, I remembered a song that so beautifully conveys the hope that we can find in Jesus when we face the storms that life bring us.

Would you pray for NanaDiana and her "My Hero" husband as they go through this difficult season in their life?  Today they are waiting for a definitive diagnosis, and plan for treatment.  Pray that the Lord would cover them in the midst of their storm, and that His sweet presence would give them rest in the midst of their storm.

And while you pray, listen to this song below, and may it encourage your heart today too... I wouldn't be surprised if every person reading this blog has a "storm" somewhere in their life... and our Lord is able to cover you in that storm.  Whether the storm is big or small, cancer, financial difficulties, children, health issues, marriage difficulties... whatever storm you may be facing.... there is a peace and joy that comes from the Lord in your difficult moments, a gift to you to help you through the storm.  May you be covered in His gift of peace and joy in the midst of your storm!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar