Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is it Thursday Already?

Yikes. Time is running out!

Yesterday was my daughter's birthday. I tried not to be too sad as I couldn't see her, but I did get to talk with her for quite a while so that was nice. She said she had a pretty nice day. She had a dentist appointment. Ick. That, for me, would not be a good day! She said she had scheduled it so that she could leave work early! I did go out to lunch with a friend so that was nice. She's always good to talk to. Her younger son moved quite a way away (though he did come back!) so she understood how I felt. She also helped with a couple of other things I was having issues with. I enjoyed talking to her as I didn't feel stupid or that my problems were insignificant.

Things are coming along. We finally got our tree up. I didn't take a normal photo of it, but I was playing around with lights and what-not.


It's my abstract tree! I like that it is actually in the shape of a tree. I'm going to try doing some bokeh photography while the lights are out.

I made a card for someone I'm giving a GC too. I thought I'd just tuck it inside.


It's done by decoupage toppers. I really enjoy doing these. I didn't think I would, but I had a few in my stash. I think this one was 'free' with one of my magazines. The card base is from Docrafts Christmas with Wellington. I got these in the US from Joanns.com. There are 12 6x6 card bases (with - I think - 4/5 different prints) and I paid less than $4! They also come with some really nice envelopes.


I think I might have to get some more of these! I really like them.

I've also been doing this 'Currently' thing for The Awesome Ladies Project. On Fridays I fill out this little note and it's just a way to keep track of things. They fit quite nicely in a little notebook I had.



Once I get through this week it will be nice to be able to work on some me projects again.

I really feel like next year I need to be organised. How do people organise for Christmas? Do you buy things throughout the year? Do you make lists of ideas for people? Things to do? I feel as though all this running around and feeling stressed is unnecessary. Thanks for the input!

I always enjoy reading all your comments!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar