Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Little Paint Project

I have wanted to see what these fancy little cute Frenchie style drawers handles would look like painted a soft gold.
I bought this little low chest at a resale shop possibly 13 years ago and it was already painted my favorite color, a blue.  




This is what they look like now and I'm satisfied with the color. Originally I wanted a bright gold color.






This is what the chest looks like, excuse the plates on the floor under it (smiling) . I did get all the boxes out from under it. This is my office area and it's usually looks very lived in, which now in my later years doesn't bother me.





I have this chest and another tall chest full of note cards and stationary which I love, I am always thrilled when a friend gives me a cute box of note cards, one friend for my last November birthday gave me a very cute box of French note cards, ones with little Marie Antionette faces on them.




The sun was finally out today and it was so energizing to me. I also run over to my favorite resale shop.
yes I found me a few little treasures.
Well which paint color do you like best on the handles? 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar