Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 6(66) Scream Queens

I think in terms of movie monsters & monster-fighters, my gender hasn't done too bad in Hollywood. I mean, of course we still have the cliche of the the screaming woman who conveniently trips and falls. But we also have these women...


6. Sydney Prescott from "Scream"
She starts out kind of weepy and emo ("why are al my friends dying, wahhhhh...") but quickly enters Sigourney Weaver ass-kicking territory:




5. Alice from "Resident Evil"
Alice will kick...your...ass




4. Laurie Strode from "Halloween"
Sure, she has some classic "trip and falls" in this flick, but she's also really handy with a knitting needle!



3. Regan from "The Exorcist"
I actually chose a clip from the second movie here, cuz the first one creeps me out too much...and this one's kinda funny. :-)



2. Ginger Fitzgerald from "Ginger Snaps"
"Wicked"


1. Mary Shelley/Bride of Frankenstein
She seems like such a sweet girl...


Honorary Mention:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar