Artichoke Annie's Antique Mall is having an outdoor flea market Saturday July 2nd 2011 7am till 5pm.(the mall is open till 8pm) Exit 137 Millersburg off I-70 east from Columbia Missouri
1781 Lindberg Dr Columbia Mo 65201-1718 phone # 573-474- 2056
I have been cleaning out some of my treasures and taking a few small things like tons of buttons & costume jewelry, doll clothing & doll luggage which I stored lace in lots of linen tablecloths, lots scrap art pieces for creating cards and any altered art projects
look at my flowers while I pack for the flea market
/
I do have pictures of these old salesman's sample vintage Germann compacts.I looked up on line about them and
there is one tag on one compact and it says MUSTER Geschultz
I have had them for some time and not sure what to ask for them, I will think up a price if someone is interested
These things are going to the sale as of now
I have about 2 gallon of black buttons and taking them to sell. Also some large bakelite ladies coat buttons.
I made the cutest wire lamp shade covered with lace but have to keep it a while.
Old cookbooks
More costume jewelry. I almost sold out last trip. I did have 4 more boxes to sell/ rest assured I have all my favorite pieces saved in the studio.
I have found a few more pieces of linen , small tablecloths and dresser scarves, ladies gloves
sewing notions
vintage men's ties (100)
small black leather ottoman
galvanized farm bucket & watering can
Linky Parties
How Sweet The Sound pink Saturday
Do you know Smiling Sally

0 Yorumlar