Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Wicked Queen's Cloak Is Here!

Anna who is totally made of awesome, noted that sewing/fabric is not my favorite thing.  She offered to send me a cloak she'd made, to see if the Wicked Queen would like it.  I'm certain that Cecelia Alyce will absolutely love it.

It arrived today, along with a cute little present as a surprise.


Isn't it lovely?  It's a similar color to the bed curtains, a bit darker but it's a really pretty pop of color in the kitchen on the hook by the door.


I never realized how impatient a Queen can be, she tore into that present as if it was already Christmas.


What a sweet little pillow!

It fits in perfectly in the bedroom.


Thank you Anna!  I couldn't have made anything nearly as pretty!

Oh, and here are my rocks for a path from the gate to the front door.


We'll see how it works out, but this is my first idea.  Part of me wants to make some stone out of my egg cartons so I can paint them to match the walls of the cottage and garden walls.

Onward we go!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar